Frequently Asked Questions
How are the t-shirts printed?
We work with a fulfillment company that does the printing for us - the t-shirts are printed using DTG (Direct to Garment) technology. With DTG printing, the printer directly applies the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. A special printer prints the ink directly onto the garment in the desired design. DTG uses specialty water-based inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment.It provides a high quality print and allows us to create colorful complex designs more easily!
Where are you located and where do your t-shirts ship from?
We are located in Orange county, California where we manage the business and create designs. We don't house or print the t-shirts here - that is all managed through the printing company we work with. They ship the t-shirts from their 3 locations depending on where the customer is located. U.S. orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA and Charlotte, NC. Customers in Europe receive their t-shirts from Riga, Latvia.
Do you collect sales tax?
Yes we collect sales tax for California and North Carolina.
How long does it take to receive an order?
Our processing time takes approximately 4-6 days which includes confirming and checking the order, t-shirt picking, printing, quality control, and sorting & packaging. Shipping then takes 3-5 business days for regular shipping and 1-3 business days for expedited shipping in the U.S. International orders vary greatly depending on the country. You will receive a shipping confirmation email at the address you provided which will contain a tracking information.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping in the U.S. costs $4.99 for the first t-shirt and $1.50 for each t-shirt after that and for hoodies and sweatshirts $6.99 for the first sweatshirt and $2 for each additional sweatshirt. Expedited shipping (to receive your order in 1-3 days) in the U.S. costs $8.98 for the 1st t-shirt and $2.48 for each additional t-shirt.
What shipping methods do you use?
For U.S. orders, we generally use DHL Expedited or USPS First Class mail for regular shipping and USPS Priority Mail for expedited shipping.
What T-shirt brands do you carry?
If you like a specific t-shirt style you can search for it or use the shortcut links below to see what we have on those specific t-shirts. If you see a design you love but want it on a different t-shirt - let us know and we will create it on that shirt! Our designs are printed on:
- American Apparel TR301W (super-soft ladies Junior fit scoopneck tee)
- American Apparel 2201W (youth sizes)
- American Apparel 2105W (toddler sizes)
- American Apparel 5454W (unisex California fleece raglan sweatshirt)
- Anvil 391 (ladies lightweight scoopneck tee)
- Anvil 88VL (ladies v-neck tee)
- Anvil 880 (ladies tee)
- Anvil 980 (mens lightweight tee)
- Bella + Canvas 3001 (soft unisex tee)
- Bella + Canvas 3413 (super-soft unisex tee)
- Bella + Canvas 3480 (unisex tank top)
- Bella + Canvas 8413 (super-soft ladies junior fit tee)
- Gildan 5000L (ladies heavier weight tee)
- Gildan 18000 (mens sweatshirt)
- Gildan 18500 (unisex hooded sweatshirt)
- Gildan 2400 (mens long-sleeved tee)
- LA Apparel 2007 (unisex long-sleeved tee)
- Next Level 6733 (ladies sexy racerback tank top)
- Next Level 3710 (girl's princess tee - youth sizes)
Tultex 245 (3/4 sleeve raglan baseball tee)
How do I figure out the size I need?
Each t-shirt has a sizing chart that lists the measurements of the t-shirt laying flat so you can compare with t-shirts you already own. Most of the t-shirts run true-to-size meaning you can wear the size you would normally wear in a t-shirt; some of the ladies tees have what I call a "junior fit" sizing - like the Bella + Canvas 8413 and the American Apparel TR301W - and we give additional sizing instructions for those within the descriptions. I love the look and feel of the Junior Fit tees and if you order a size or 2 up for those you should be good to go!
What is your return policy?
We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days for a U.S. order and 90 days for an international order. Send us an email to email@example.com to start the process. For returns, we will process a refund for the original price of the shirt, not the shipping costs we paid to get it to you, as quickly as possible. Refunds typically take 2-3 business days to process once we have issued them.
Can t-shirts be customized?
Yes - we have some listings that are specifically for customized t-shirts and you would just indicate what custom text you would like to use in the notes section when you place the order.
- Beautiful Bee (kids tees personalized with their name)
- Dinosaur Birthday (kids tees personalized with their name)
- Birthday Queen (kids tees personalized with their name)
- Divorce Independence Day (ex: add the divorce date)
- Unicorn Mom (ex: add s special nickname for mom, grandma, aunt)
- Straight Outta the Library (ex: add retirement date or library name)
For all other t-shirts, you can send us a customization request here and we will do our best to accommodate you.